Thursday, September 6, 2012

Test and Essay Reflection

I do not think my test or essay went very well. I was only certain on a little more than half of the test questions. When I got the essay question, I realized I had focused too hard on studying some things, such as religion and metallurgy, and had not studied other aspects, such as social and political hierarchies. I believe I was somewhat ill-prepared for both of these assessments. Going into the next test or essay I would take care to study the assigned chapters more completely and efficiently. As I was trying to read the chapters to prepare, I found myself unfocused and I feel I wasn't able to absorb all the information I needed to. It's a bummer I'm off to a sub-par start, but I'm hoping to learn from it and only go uphill from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment