Thursday, January 10, 2013

Comment on Holly's blog

Dearest Holly, Here is a link I found with some information on the First Crusade through a Muslim's eyes, although the information is somewhat questionable and limited because it is a book review: http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2000/472/bk2_472.htm
I like the idea of the twitter account. It's gona be amusing to read them all when you're done. Also, I found sweet search to be a useful search engine because it has mostly reliable sources. Good luck with the rest of your project!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there pal! It sounds like you have everything figured out. Thank you very much for the website link. I too am struggling with credibility. I admire you for taking the deep plunge outside of the world of Google. I found sweet search to be an interesting experience although it lacked sources from a Muslim perspective. I wish you luck with your project adventures!

    ReplyDelete